Phoenix Rising Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Rising Family

The Home of S18

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wasn't sure where to post this....

Go down 
+5
Dak of Pyre
Geryl
The Messenjah
khd1991
Salubrius
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leseyk

Wasn't sure where to post this.... Empty
PostSubject: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:43 am

There was no section for new people, and it wouldn't let me post in any of the clan ones, so here I post:

Hi yall. Just joined S18 again, probably going into the Halkspides or however it's spelled. I think i'm just gonna call it the "H" one from now on. Anyways, was in S18 a looooong time ago, and if I remember correctly, this forum seems to be much better than the one I remember. I'd like to get to know more people here, but it's not a necessity, just a probablility.

To condense my message: Hi.

~Leseyk~
Back to top Go down
Cliodhna

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:57 am

Hi. My name is Cliodhna. This is my second round ever played. I was in the HP clan last round and will be there this round as well. I would like to welcome you back. Feel free to write me anytime. I post in the spam and games portion of this forum everyday. Talk to you later I guess.
Back to top Go down
Leseyk

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:09 am

Cool, I'll most likely frequent those as well lol. I got kicked out of the LoL Jester's Pit for like, a month and a half lol! Don't ask.

~Leseyk~

Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:05 pm

Sup Boi

I played last round in the Karda Phalanx clan and this round am breaking up from the family and making my own mercinary clan that will be allied to the S-18.

I hope to see you high in the game, my clan is most likely going to be called the Illuminati so keep an eye out for it, oh and also my gaming name isnt Phoenix Tear any more, it is now Phoenix Claw.

Glad to see you playing

PT
Back to top Go down
Salubrius
Strategos
Strategos
Salubrius

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Warlord Profile
Power: 240,451
Overall Ranking: 78
Race Ranking: 2

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:15 pm

Welcome to the family Leseyk. I am sure you will find us a pretty friendly bunch. Feel free to wonder around here and post away to your hearts content!
Back to top Go down
khd1991
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
khd1991

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 6:04 pm

woot, another member close to my age... that makes 2, now where's that dern vrm, he needs to welcome his fellow track runner
Back to top Go down
The Messenjah
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
The Messenjah

Number of posts : 124

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:43 pm

still the young un though khd
Back to top Go down
khd1991
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
khd1991

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:21 pm

not by too much though, man i miss our old chats between me you and vrm in the clan chat... maybe i'll get a hold on some recruits who like to chat in the Academy...
Back to top Go down
Cliodhna

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:50 pm

KHD you keep talking about vrm. Who is that?
Back to top Go down
The Messenjah
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
The Messenjah

Number of posts : 124

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:51 pm

wolves alpha, he played under the name vrmsoccer in our main round
Back to top Go down
khd1991
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
khd1991

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:59 pm

in the round when i met all of these crazy people in s18, i still call ^ him molisi, since that's who he played as that round, and wolves vrm since that's who he played as that round
Back to top Go down
Cliodhna

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:05 am

I knew it had to be someone in our family that changed their name.
Back to top Go down
Geryl
Hypostrategos
Hypostrategos

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking: 30
Race Ranking: 1

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:15 am

~Leseyk~ if you have an msn addy you will find plenty to talk to from the clan and a good way to find things out, but surfing through the forum is the best way to find out anything.
Back to top Go down
Leseyk

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 5:55 am

I have an AIM screen name, but my laptop has unfortunatly lost it's internet capabilities at the moment, so I'm using my parent's computer. Which doesn't have any of my stuff on it. So for now, no AIM, no saved passwords (it took me a minute a a try or two to get them all right again lol), and stuff like that. We might have to wait for my brother to come home from camp to fix it (he's a mega-nerd, and he works in a kitchen at a camp in the mountains all summer!)

Herald of Heart Attacks,
~Leseyk~

Back to top Go down
Dak of Pyre
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
Dak of Pyre

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Warlord Profile
Power: 200,000
Overall Ranking: 88
Race Ranking: 14

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:17 am

Welcome Leseyk,
I promise not to hold your age against you! lol
My stepdaughter is the same age.
I have issued a family growing challenge for elves in "the arena" section here on this forum.
This will be my third round of play I think.

War On!

Dak
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:53 am

Lol why would you hold his age against him?

PT
Back to top Go down
Dak of Pyre
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
Dak of Pyre

Warlord Profile

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:41 am

as my stepdaughter says in the teen lingo: jk dog

or just kidding in the language of us dinosaurs! (30+)

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Leseyk

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:22 am

Unfortunately, with my proficiency in the English language, i completely understand both. I'm considering Law or something government-related, because I feel that I can string words together to get just about any result that I want out of just about any person. I can turn just about anything into something that looks like an edict of Congress....you should have seen one of the notes that I sent to Psyched.... lol.

I accept thy challenge, Dak of Pyre, and I look foreward to earning that banner mwa ha ha ha! Wouldn't it suck to be beaten by a noobie? Well, I figure that I really have no competitive chance, seeing as I screwed up my beginning by attacking right as I set up my account lol....

That's for you all being so friendly to a fearful fighter of the forgotten foes who frequently fronts with foreplay in the fantastic LoL!
~Leseyk~

P.S.
I hope you enjoed that one, it took a bit to squeeze out all of those "f" words without using the naughty ones lol!

Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:23 am

WOW
Back to top Go down
Leseyk

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:19 am

Phoenix Tear wrote:
WOW

It's incredibly interesting isn't it?

Well Worn Wierd Wimp,
~Leseyk~
Back to top Go down
Dak of Pyre
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
Dak of Pyre

Warlord Profile

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:02 pm

Uuuh, yeah. What he said. lol
Grow, grow, grow, noob or not, its all about growing as fast as you can!
With elves, I believe the lvl 2 Swordsman gives you the most gold per unit.
Back to top Go down
Leseyk

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:27 pm

Muchas gracias senor, me mucho gusto tu pablabras de ayuda!

It's Stunningly Simplified Sections of Spanish,
~Leseyk~

P.S.
For those of you who don't know Spanish, heres the translation:
Thank you very much sir, I really like your helpful words.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:05 am

Haha i had mean writers block when i came in here last time. That and i was terriably hung over lmao.

PT
Back to top Go down
Leseyk

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:52 am

lol, that's hilarious man. ha ha, it's so much fun seeing people's reactions to simple rhymes I put at the end of my posts. It's also challenging, to lol!

Queer Queen of Quaint Quintescent Queries,
~Leseyk~

Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:11 pm

Lol yes well whatever tickles your fancy lmao.

PT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wasn't sure where to post this....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Rising Family :: Hospitality Suite :: Coffee Shop-
Jump to: