Phoenix Rising Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Rising Family

The Home of S18

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What you guys doing between the tics?

Go down 
+15
Blitzy
Spreos
The Messenjah
Jester2112
KurtistheTurtle
Scragger
Khaos88
Salubrius
wolves alpha
StOnEdHeDgE
khd1991
Geryl
Ramotswe
Dak of Pyre
Dantie
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cliodhna

What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:57 am

Funny. I hope Lisa finds it as amusing as I did. My baby is 5 months and I don't think I could leave him for more than one day.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:12 am

Oh well thats why i hope i never have to have kids. The attachment isnt attractive to me really.

PT
Back to top Go down
Cliodhna

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:04 am

I have always wanted children. There was a time in my life when I was told I would never have children. I was 19 at the time so I thought it was no big deal. By the time I was 23, I believe, I wanted a baby sooooo bad. It wasn't until last August that I became pregnant. It wasn't the best timing in my life; but it has all worked out for the best. And now I have the handsomest boy. At first, I couldn't imagine my life with him; but now I can't imagine it without him.
Back to top Go down
Khaos88
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
Khaos88

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 1:40 pm

Whatever bro, you love the kids. Especially Talon, you and Matt loved him to bits!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:26 am

Oh i love kids, i just dont want any.

I just thought that i would post this somewhere were the people i talk to post on. As of today i am indefinitely putting all three of my profiles on Vacation Mode. My PvP (Phoenix Tear) My Clan (Phoenix Tear) and my clan (Phoenix Claw). I have had complaints laid against me about being rude and insulting on this forum. I have suspicions that if i made a barberian clan the S-18 wouldnt ally themselves with me but simply attack. The administrator and this forums fellow members have made it clear that i am not wanted. I will miss talking with alot of you, espeacially clio lol, our conversations about nothing were great. I hope the game all goes well for you. Good Bye.

PT

(oh if you want to talk to me here is my msn >> www.whoa@hotmail.com)
Back to top Go down
Cliodhna

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:02 am

What!!! I can't believe this. I hate to see you leave. The game and forum won't be the same without you.
Back to top Go down
Scragger
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
Scragger

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Warlord Profile
Power: 240,267
Overall Ranking: 39
Race Ranking: 3

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:06 am

Phoenix Tear wrote:

I just thought that i would post this somewhere were the people i talk to post on. As of today i am indefinitely putting all three of my profiles on Vacation Mode. My PvP (Phoenix Tear) My Clan (Phoenix Tear) and my clan (Phoenix Claw). I have had complaints laid against me about being rude and insulting on this forum. I have suspicions that if i made a barberian clan the S-18 wouldnt ally themselves with me but simply attack. The administrator and this forums fellow members have made it clear that i am not wanted. I will miss talking with alot of you, espeacially clio lol, our conversations about nothing were great. I hope the game all goes well for you. Good Bye.

PT

Now that's one way to react over a little criticism!

Another way would have been - once you declared that you would definitely not be returning to S18 you should have realised that normal procedure would be to kick you out of the S18 forum completely!

But what's this...No thanks for letting you stay and post when this forum actually has nothing to do with you and you have no loyalty to many of the members of it?

As for the other point you make about S18 not allying with you...You're probably right on the money there...S18 policy is to not Ally with too many clans as that limits our gold targets too much...and as the alliance list is already pretty full of top clans you would need to offer something pretty special for us to break policy to ally with you.

Having said that....to think that we would bother to waste our time attacking you just because you can be a bit incensitive here on our offsite...well that just shows how shallow you are...why would we hound you? Many of us simply don't care what you do when you are not with us! You could always accept that not everyone in the world will like you and just get on with things.

Still these words may be pointless...as you strike me as the kind of kid that will throw a strop...act erratically and throw his toys out of the pram.
Back to top Go down
Khaos88
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
Khaos88

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:47 pm

Scragger wrote:
Phoenix Tear wrote:

PT

Now that's one way to react over a little criticism!

Another way would have been - once you declared that you would definitely not be returning to S18 you should have realised that normal procedure would be to kick you out of the S18 forum completely!

But what's this...No thanks for letting you stay and post when this forum actually has nothing to do with you and you have no loyalty to many of the members of it?

As for the other point you make about S18 not allying with you...You're probably right on the money there...S18 policy is to not Ally with too many clans as that limits our gold targets too much...and as the alliance list is already pretty full of top clans you would need to offer something pretty special for us to break policy to ally with you.

Having said that....to think that we would bother to waste our time attacking you just because you can be a bit incensitive here on our offsite...well that just shows how shallow you are...why would we hound you? Many of us simply don't care what you do when you are not with us! You could always accept that not everyone in the world will like you and just get on with things.

Still these words may be pointless...as you strike me as the kind of kid that will throw a strop...act erratically and throw his toys out of the pram.

WOW SCRAGGS! JUST WOW!
Back to top Go down
Cliodhna

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:47 pm

Well I am speechless. Not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Cliodhna

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 6:31 pm

Well it has now been a week since anyone posted in here. I guess we were all shocked by Scraggers words. At least she said what she felt instead of holding it in. Oh well, life goes on. I do miss him though. The forum doesn't seem the same anymore. I always looked forward to what he had to say and vice versa. It has been a long week.
Back to top Go down
KurtistheTurtle
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
KurtistheTurtle

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:27 pm

Dang. Sparks are flying. While I may (or still have yet to be >Very Happy) grating to some people, I honestly hate to see real friction of any kind.

I don't really revolve around the tics, when I'm here and I feel like it I'll attack stuff. Thats pretty fun. When I run out of AP or get bored, I'll leave. When I don't have anything else to do and I'm too tired to stand, I'll sit here in my chair and ponder things. (Programs should be about the people!)

I gots soccer too, whoever that dude earlier who said it was.
Back to top Go down
Ramotswe
Hypostrategos
Hypostrategos
Ramotswe

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Warlord Profile
Power: 150.183
Overall Ranking: 169
Race Ranking: 11

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 12:56 am

Geryl wrote:
I follow the Druid faith of the Celtics and during my time away from the game I worship and read.

Thats interesting Ger - I once spent a weekend on the Isle of Arran in Scotland during a Pagan festival and it was a very informative and rewarding experience - we must chat about it sometime.

edit - not that its the same thing of course but I have always been interested in different faiths and beliefs

Last edited by on Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ramotswe
Hypostrategos
Hypostrategos
Ramotswe

Warlord Profile

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 1:00 am

I will knit you a pair of socks!

plus - as Forum liason officer - LOCATION NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ramotswe
Hypostrategos
Hypostrategos
Ramotswe

Warlord Profile

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 1:48 am

ok - sorry for the double/triple posts but i just got back from holiday and I have been replying as i went along - i leave you lot alone for 2 weeks and between teenage male hormones and pregnant ladies (luv u scraggs) its a bit of a minefield out there!

plus we are a family - families have a wide range of ages and opinions so we should have a strop then get on with it.

Me and Ger the elders here and Im sure he would agree with me!

lets have fun folks!!!!
Back to top Go down
KurtistheTurtle
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
KurtistheTurtle

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:23 am

All hail thee, Ram of Sweden!
Back to top Go down
Ramotswe
Hypostrategos
Hypostrategos
Ramotswe

Warlord Profile

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:28 am

havent i told you before to get back in your shell ?
Back to top Go down
KurtistheTurtle
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
KurtistheTurtle

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:59 am

But that had no innuendo...

*swims off into the ocean*
Back to top Go down
Leseyk

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:13 pm

KurtistheTurtle wrote:
But that had no innuendo...

*swims off into the ocean*

what the........? lol, i'm confused.....

Catching Confused Characters Carrying Crunched Cheeze-its,
~Leseyk~

Back to top Go down
KurtistheTurtle
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
KurtistheTurtle

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:41 pm

I'm fleeing from Mrs. Wrath over there.

Frightfully fleeing fantastically fitfully,
~KurtistheTurtle~
Back to top Go down
Dak of Pyre
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
Dak of Pyre

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Warlord Profile
Power: 200,000
Overall Ranking: 88
Race Ranking: 14

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:53 pm

Back to topic....

Today in between tics, I am trying to reclaim my house that has been decimated by the lack of time for us to keep up with it during all the RL hubbub.
Between school, college, daycare, work, and me mum, this poor house looks terrible! lol
Relatives arriving tomorrow evening! affraid
Gots to get busy...

War On!
Back to top Go down
Ramotswe
Hypostrategos
Hypostrategos
Ramotswe

Warlord Profile

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:05 pm

I know what you mean dak - I'll be springcleaning between tics over the next week or so. Just been on 2 weeks holiday with my daughter and our friends - left hubby and son in charge of house and granddaughter. House tidy but definitely unclean - not a floor washed in 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
KurtistheTurtle
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
KurtistheTurtle

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:09 am

Now between the tics I'm watching this show called flcl. I can't tell whats going on, but it has little defining moments I'm really fond of.
Back to top Go down
Cliodhna

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:14 am

Wow I haven't posted in forever in here it seems. Right now I am doing laundry. Earlier I went shopping and paid some bills. Sounds fun huh? That's the life of a grown-up.
Back to top Go down
KurtistheTurtle
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
KurtistheTurtle

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:09 am

Do you have a piano? If you do, play that.

I hurt my ankle pretty badly, so between the tics I get to sit here and feel sore.
Back to top Go down
Cliodhna

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:30 am

I don't have a piano. Even if I did, I don't know how to play so it wouldn't do me any good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you guys doing between the tics?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Rising Family :: Hospitality Suite :: Coffee Shop-
Jump to: