Phoenix Rising Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Rising Family

The Home of S18

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wasn't sure where to post this....

Go down 
+5
Dak of Pyre
Geryl
The Messenjah
khd1991
Salubrius
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pixie Ca

Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:59 pm

vexing vivacious villians will villify vast vortex vying vermin
Back to top Go down
The Messenjah
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
The Messenjah

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:02 pm

my head hurts . . . .
Back to top Go down
Pixie Ca

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:14 pm

I think the best there ever was at consenance was Alan Moore.. the original graphic novelist for V for Vendetta his greatest triumph in my opinion being this:

Quote :
VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Back to top Go down
Cliodhna

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:18 pm

Wow! That was very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Dak of Pyre
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
Dak of Pyre

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Warlord Profile
Power: 200,000
Overall Ranking: 88
Race Ranking: 14

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:50 pm

Vi Vant Vo Vuck Vour Vlood
Back to top Go down
Ramotswe
Hypostrategos
Hypostrategos
Ramotswe

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Warlord Profile
Power: 150.183
Overall Ranking: 169
Race Ranking: 11

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 6:59 pm

step back from the jack n coke Dak!
Back to top Go down
Cliodhna

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:46 am

Better yet, leave all the alcohol alone and I will go get you a strong cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Galloglas
Lokhias
Lokhias
Galloglas

Number of posts : 36

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:30 am

coffee is my friend......especially at around 0300 am
Back to top Go down
Dak of Pyre
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
Dak of Pyre

Warlord Profile

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 4:51 pm

Ramotswe wrote:
step back from the jack n coke Dak!

Evil or Very Mad Not gonna do it! lol Evil or Very Mad

Idiots Imbibing Indefinately

lol!
Back to top Go down
Cliodhna

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:59 am

We might need to get Dak to an AA meeting.
Back to top Go down
Leseyk

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:29 am

LOL! I told you all it was fun! And yes, I admire that piece from V for vendetta alot. Even though I'm only 17, I think alcohol is really good in anything fruity, like wines, or raspberry hard lemonade lol. I live in the U.S.--Don't ask if you know whats good for you!!!

Trying To Taunt The Townspeople Towards Terrifying Tactics,
~Leseyk~

P.S.
A very interesting idea just came to my mind! I had been thinking about finding a monologue to try out for the fall play, and I think I just found it! It'll be amazing if I can do it right and pronouce all of those words correct, but that should definatly get me a spot in the play!!!

Back to top Go down
Dak of Pyre
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
Dak of Pyre

Warlord Profile

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:38 pm

Cliodhna wrote:
We might need to get Dak to an AA meeting.
Twisted Evil ALCOHOL ALWAYS = AA Twisted Evil

No coffee please, just sweet tea, or hot tea with milk and sugar! (Me mum is from England!)
Back to top Go down
Leseyk

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 6:48 pm

You know, you might just somehow end up hurting yourself if you continue sucking on alcohol all day--peoples livers don't fail for no reason. But it's not like alcohol isn't tasty or anything, it should just be done responsibly.

Of course, if everyone was responisble, think of how great the world would be! No more wars, starvation, missing/late homework, really nasty public restrooms....

Not Never Noticing Nothing Normal,
~Leseyk~

Back to top Go down
Dak of Pyre
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
Dak of Pyre

Warlord Profile

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:00 pm

Very true my friend, and I applaud you for thinking beyond your 'teen' years. I wish more young people could think that way.

PS: I actually write about it, more than I consume it. lol
Back to top Go down
KurtistheTurtle
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
KurtistheTurtle

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:33 am

Teens have a useful, if sometimes annoying stereotype. I doubt I'll actually do the stupid things I have urges to do when I'm an adult--I can't just say, "I'm a teenager!"
Back to top Go down
Leseyk

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:44 am

Dak of Pyre wrote:
Very true my friend, and I applaud you for thinking beyond your 'teen' years. I wish more young people could think that way.

Yes, I am very conservative when it comes to things of certain importance, like things that could screw up your life (ex: sex, drugs, alcohol, "who you hang out with," etc.) But you'll find that I'm often the strangest person at the party, the one person everyone would THINK was on drugs or had too much mountain dew or had like, 20 espresso shots. I'm just naturally...flamboyant.

Dak of Pyre wrote:

PS: I actually write about it, more than I consume it. lol

yea, that's how I am too. I'm mostly all talk and not very much action. Though, I will do certain things if they don't have consequences (broken limbs, STDs--don't ask about that one, trust me--school supensions, etc.).

I'm a free spirit, but one that also knows his boundaries. I get all of my limits and moral restrictions from my parents and from the Bible, but I also make it a point to enjoy as many aspects of life as possible while keeping my sanity/physical health.

Buying Bunches of Blue's Best Bananas But Blasting Bits of Big Brown Bricks Beautifully,
~Leseyk~

Back to top Go down
KurtistheTurtle
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
KurtistheTurtle

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:17 am

Dang. While I tend to avoid parties with drugs/alchohol (almost all high school parties :/), I'm the same way. People think I'm on drugs constantly.

To be frank, I've never gotten drunk/high or had sex.

When I turn 18, I'll never have gotten drunk or high.
Back to top Go down
Ramotswe
Hypostrategos
Hypostrategos
Ramotswe

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Warlord Profile
Power: 150.183
Overall Ranking: 169
Race Ranking: 11

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:12 pm

Very refreshing Kurt - there's not a lot like you around these days!
Back to top Go down
KurtistheTurtle
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
KurtistheTurtle

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:03 pm

Its doubly refreshing, and Magically Delicious!
Back to top Go down
Cliodhna

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 6:18 am

Yes, very nice to see teens with good heads on their shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Pixie Ca

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:40 pm

iwas one of those "teen rarities"... mine came from not having a childhood. while I watched all my friends around me getting so wasted they did not remember what they had done.. or could not walk.. or made horrible mistakes (eg sex and drugs) I just didn't want a part of that... I moved to a different country at 16 in hopes to escape it and for a time I did.. I came back when I was 18... and nothing had changed with them.. they all did the same thing.. -shakes head- I suppose that is why I have a limited supply of friends
Back to top Go down
KurtistheTurtle
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
KurtistheTurtle

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:41 pm

I'm around my friends when they do that stuff. I limit them to either getting drunk or weed, because at that point I can persuade them to do anything, so I make them all go to sleep.

Getting busted sucks a TON for me :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this....   Wasn't sure where to post this.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wasn't sure where to post this....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Rising Family :: Hospitality Suite :: Coffee Shop-
Jump to: