Phoenix Rising Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Rising Family

The Home of S18

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What you guys doing between the tics?

Go down 
+15
Blitzy
Spreos
The Messenjah
Jester2112
KurtistheTurtle
Scragger
Khaos88
Salubrius
wolves alpha
StOnEdHeDgE
khd1991
Geryl
Ramotswe
Dak of Pyre
Dantie
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KurtistheTurtle
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
KurtistheTurtle

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:32 am

Not knowing how to play is no excuse. Just start hitting keys, and let yourself go. It doesn't have to sound good, it just has to come from how you feel.

I suppose that between the tics one thing I COULD do is pierce my ears...

eww.
Back to top Go down
Cliodhna

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:29 am

I have my ears pierced. 5 holes, 3 in my left ear, 2 in my right one. I had my navel pierced and my eyebrow; but I took them out. I wanted to get my tongue pierced or my lips but never did. Now that I am a mom I won't get them done. It has definitely made me grow up.
Back to top Go down
KurtistheTurtle
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
KurtistheTurtle

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:35 pm

I think peircings are gross because of the health risks they can cause. Aesthetically, as long as your face isn't one mass of metal...

like jupiter...
Back to top Go down
Pixie Ca

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:45 pm

I have my tongue and navel pierced.. I also have my ears pierced and am thinking about getting an industrial...
My mom has about 2 piercings in each ear.. and her tongue pierced.. she got hers done before me.. I don't understand what being a mother has to do with getting piercings.. it almost sounds as if you are insinuating that getting "weird" things pierced is... childish?
Back to top Go down
Jester2112
Hypolokhagos
Hypolokhagos
Jester2112

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Warlord Profile
Power: 252,341
Overall Ranking: 50
Race Ranking: 27

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:48 pm

I have kids.Thats about all I do between tics.
Back to top Go down
KurtistheTurtle
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
KurtistheTurtle

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:51 pm

You do your kids? ewww

I don't have a problem with the piercings, I've got a problem with the infections they cause. My sis had a really, really painful time.
Back to top Go down
Jester2112
Hypolokhagos
Hypolokhagos
Jester2112

Warlord Profile

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:02 am

Real funny CurtistheTurtle.I mean,they take up my time between tics. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ramotswe
Hypostrategos
Hypostrategos
Ramotswe

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Warlord Profile
Power: 150.183
Overall Ranking: 169
Race Ranking: 11

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:08 am

Welcome Jester - its nice to have another sensible adult in the family!

Kurtis - GET BACK IN YOUR SHELL!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
KurtistheTurtle
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
KurtistheTurtle

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:11 am

get back, ye evil fiend! your ram of sweden shall not daunt me and my mighty shell!
Back to top Go down
Ramotswe
Hypostrategos
Hypostrategos
Ramotswe

Warlord Profile

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:13 am

I do have a rather large mallet!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Back to top Go down
KurtistheTurtle
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
KurtistheTurtle

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:20 am

*retreats into shell*
Back to top Go down
Pixie Ca

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:53 am

don't mess with the rams.. she will crack your shell!!!
Back to top Go down
Jester2112
Hypolokhagos
Hypolokhagos
Jester2112

Warlord Profile

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:45 am

I'm hungry,I think I'll make some turtle stew.Anybody hungry.
Back to top Go down
The Messenjah
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
The Messenjah

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:11 am

If you properly clean your piercing. . . .It doesn't gets dirrrty (like Christina Aguilera)
Back to top Go down
Pixie Ca

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:23 am

I have never had an infection with my peircings.. except my ears.. but that is because I am allergic to everything but 24 carat gold and sterling silver in my ears.. or was.. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Cliodhna

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 6:21 am

My piercings never got infected either. Just have to take care of them and they are fine. Pixie I didn't mean anything by my last post. I don't think that piercings are weird or childish. I just meant they aren't for me anymore. Sorry if it didn't come across that way. I am also glad we have a newbie posting in here. Welcome Jester!!!
Back to top Go down
Scragger
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
Scragger

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Warlord Profile
Power: 240,267
Overall Ranking: 39
Race Ranking: 3

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 9:32 am

Jester2112 wrote:
I'm hungry,I think I'll make some turtle stew.Anybody hungry.

I'm in...I hear there's some good eating on one o' those. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ramotswe
Hypostrategos
Hypostrategos
Ramotswe

Warlord Profile

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:15 pm

Turtle stew sounds good to me!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cliodhna

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 5:18 pm

I'll also take a bowl.
Back to top Go down
Spreos
Hypolokhagos
Hypolokhagos
Spreos

Number of posts : 52

Warlord Profile
Power: 37,452
Overall Ranking: 429
Race Ranking: 52

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 8:42 am

Being a chef by trade bring me the turle and I stew m up good (and don't ask where my piercings are. it's indeasent)
Back to top Go down
Ramotswe
Hypostrategos
Hypostrategos
Ramotswe

Warlord Profile

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:48 pm

Speos - too much information! affraid
Back to top Go down
KurtistheTurtle
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
KurtistheTurtle

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:36 pm

WHAT!? I leave for a DAY and you guys want to EAT ME!?

screw you guys, I'm going home
Back to top Go down
Ramotswe
Hypostrategos
Hypostrategos
Ramotswe

Warlord Profile

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:40 pm

ah dont be like that...........we love you really............

(and aren't you already at home?)

anyway - back to topic

I have to tidy my grandaughters room as we have new furniture conming on thursday - and with me and ger being on hol - there are NO clotes in the drawers akk in washing baskets - some clean - some not!!
Back to top Go down
KurtistheTurtle
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
KurtistheTurtle

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:49 pm

Do I have to start putting [not serious] [/not serious]?

I'm a couple hundred miles away from home.
Back to top Go down
Pixie Ca

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:01 pm

my move went .. less smooth then I would have liked.. actually it was almost a disaster.. some people said they would help and never showed up..
I had to drag my brother out to help on his first weekend off in months.. and I found out exactly how real my moms phobia is about stairs..
and EVERYONE who did help found out exaclty how out of shape they were... though my mom kept saying round is a shape... lol

Just as a recap the last couple days (starting thursday) thursday morning. up early signed lease papers got keys went home and packed from 8am to 11:00am and then went to work.. got home at approx 8:15am and packed until about 1am.
friday morning up at 8 packed abit and moved a load of boxes (approx 20 boxes) up two flights of stairs... and went to work at 11am got off work messenjah made me dinner and then I went to the new apartment and waited for room mate to get off... at 11:30 then went to the old house packed and moved another load over to the new apartment (UP TWO FLIGHST OF STAIRS!!!) and went to bed around 1:30am...
Saturday morning woke up at 8am sat around because someone was supposed to call to let us know they were helping.. gave up at about 9am and headed to the old house and continued to pack and load things onto the truck.. about 10am my mom shows up to help with her uber organizational skills... and about 1pm after only doing about 3 loads to the new apartment( it goes rather slow if everyone bails and its only 3 people left help) the landloards son calls and is a jerk about things so we frantically call and try and get a hold of some people to assist in the move finally help is recruited and the work is cut in half and finished twice as fast.
At 4:00pm the land lord does a final walk through and gives us the damage deposit.. in CASH! and we celebrate by going to the new house and my room mate had to leave for a dinner for her cousin who was called into active duty.. back to iraq he goes.. I stayed home and un packed and organized and made dinner.. and then at 9pm room mate comes home I take a shower ( for the first time in almost 2 days yelch! my skin was crawling I felt sooooo yucky) and went to bed around 10pm and slept solidly until quarter to 8 this morning!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you guys doing between the tics?   What you guys doing between the tics? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you guys doing between the tics?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Rising Family :: Hospitality Suite :: Coffee Shop-
Jump to: