Phoenix Rising Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Rising Family

The Home of S18

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funny LoL Mail

Go down 
+4
bas
khd1991
Salubrius
marauder
8 posters
AuthorMessage
marauder
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
marauder

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Warlord Profile
Power: 231,001
Overall Ranking: 96
Race Ranking: 6

Funny LoL Mail Empty
PostSubject: Funny LoL Mail   Funny LoL Mail Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 2:38 pm

Here is a nice little email I got from someone in DBS

I am sending this note of apology for yesterday's attacks. I made a mistake of violating my clan's strict 20ap rule when I sent you two 10ap attacks forgetting about the 1ap I had sent earlier. To show my sincerity, I will promise not to send you any more for the rest of the round.

Sincerely,

Kuma
Back to top Go down
Salubrius
Strategos
Strategos
Salubrius

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Warlord Profile
Power: 240,451
Overall Ranking: 78
Race Ranking: 2

Funny LoL Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny LoL Mail   Funny LoL Mail Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 3:38 pm

ha ha, I also got one from this warlord.

I am sending this letter to you because I accidentally attacked one of your clan members (marauder) with more than 20aps in one day (2 10ap attacks, forgetting about the 1ap "tester" that I had done earlier). This is a clear violation of my clan's rules, I would like to know if there is anything that I could do to make things right.

Sincerely,

Kuma

P.S. I am also sending a personal apology to Marauder as well
Back to top Go down
marauder
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
marauder

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Warlord Profile
Power: 231,001
Overall Ranking: 96
Race Ranking: 6

Funny LoL Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny LoL Mail   Funny LoL Mail Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 3:42 pm

jeez, DBS runs a tight shift over there lol
Back to top Go down
khd1991
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
khd1991

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

Funny LoL Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny LoL Mail   Funny LoL Mail Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 1:11 am

dang, if i accidentally go over 20 ap, yeah i did it once this round... i just send an apolligy(sp?) to the guy or girl i hit hard and say sorry
Back to top Go down
Salubrius
Strategos
Strategos
Salubrius

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Warlord Profile
Power: 240,451
Overall Ranking: 78
Race Ranking: 2

Funny LoL Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny LoL Mail   Funny LoL Mail Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 8:44 pm

OK - here is a mail to make you giggle.

I was hitting Buxx from malicious while he was running. I only used 5 Aps and got some decent gold. A short while later a mail arrived from Buxx saying the following:

Hmmm, bicca xoghol tajba Sal! Grazzi talli ma wzajtx 10Ap

You what!?!

I recognised a couple of words being Maltese, so i call our 9 year old daughter to do some translation. Turns out he was congratulating me for catching him and thanking me for using less than 10 APs.

Good job there was nothing offensive there eh?

So the questions is - who is this person? They obviously know I live in Malta - and they speak Malti.
Back to top Go down
bas
Hypolokhagos
Hypolokhagos

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Warlord Profile
Power: 46,477
Overall Ranking: 692
Race Ranking: 108

Funny LoL Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny LoL Mail   Funny LoL Mail Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 1:15 pm

I know warlord Haqq lives in Malta and he played in Malicious last round, so maybe it's him playing under a new name?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Funny LoL Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny LoL Mail   Funny LoL Mail Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 11:09 am

Lol far out i didnt relise that spending so much AP on one charectar was so offensive lol.

Oh and did the other guy get thretend about getting kicked out of the clan, thats a decent apology for a 1 AP Over kill lol.

PT
Back to top Go down
Khaos88
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
Khaos88

Number of posts : 226

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

Funny LoL Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny LoL Mail   Funny LoL Mail Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 1:32 pm

Well ok PT. If you are you know sitting around for your gold to accumulate and someone decides to hit you with 40AP or more, wouldnt you be a bit pissed? I know i would be and i stay under the radar becuase i have been victim to larger hits than 40AP in one go.

Whic brings me to another thing. Hey Sal i think one of my warlords got hit by 132 AP. Lost about 1,200,000 roughly. Over a period of 2 days. Split pretty evenly. Now 132 is a bit excessive and they did make decent gold but i seems to me as they werent just hitting for gold, i have seen them hit my clan a few times before. Mainly in 20 AP hits. But these were 40 AP and above hits in one go. I did send a letter to them and said i hope you were hitting for gold mate.

Regards,
Khaos.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Funny LoL Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny LoL Mail   Funny LoL Mail Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 8:54 am

Lol yes well i suppose when you take the game seriously it would probibly piss you off a bit. My badd.

PT
Back to top Go down
Khaos88
Syntagmatarkhes
Syntagmatarkhes
Khaos88

Number of posts : 226

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking:
Race Ranking:

Funny LoL Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny LoL Mail   Funny LoL Mail Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 12:07 pm

Yeah but im not being serious with the game. Iv talked to some spinners haha.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Funny LoL Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny LoL Mail   Funny LoL Mail Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:52 pm

Spinners?

PT
Back to top Go down
Ramotswe
Hypostrategos
Hypostrategos
Ramotswe

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Warlord Profile
Power: 150.183
Overall Ranking: 169
Race Ranking: 11

Funny LoL Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny LoL Mail   Funny LoL Mail Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 12:57 am

I've never had a mail from other players re AP and i've never sent one either!
Back to top Go down
Geryl
Hypostrategos
Hypostrategos

Number of posts : 259

Warlord Profile
Power:
Overall Ranking: 30
Race Ranking: 1

Funny LoL Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny LoL Mail   Funny LoL Mail Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 2:45 am

I get requests to switch clans next round but most of my mail outside the clan is just thanks for not wiping them out when I get the chance
Back to top Go down
saladin
Hypolokhagos
Hypolokhagos
saladin

Number of posts : 52

Warlord Profile
Power: 241.220
Overall Ranking: 73
Race Ranking: 5

Funny LoL Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny LoL Mail   Funny LoL Mail Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 3:57 pm

I always write to other players when I attack them with more than 20 AP(it happens when they re full of gold) the following mail

"sry man but u were loaded with cash. I wish u good luck during the rest of the round"

sal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funny LoL Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny LoL Mail   Funny LoL Mail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny LoL Mail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Rising Family :: Hospitality Suite :: Coffee Shop-
Jump to: